Friday, May 15, 2009

Grace

"...He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.' THEREFORE most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. THEREFORE I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Cor. 12:9-10
It's the grace of Christ that we long for. The grace that covers the unknown, it covers all that we have no answers for, it covers everything that gives us pain and we have no solution for. It covers ALL the past, our present, our future tomorrow and our eternity. It is grace that covers our sins and therefore, no accusation can be brought against us and have any meaning to God.
Seeking His grace, desiring to live victoriously in His grace every day. No need to struggle with how we get this grace, it is ours, freely given by our Savior. Praying we will have a revelation of His grace today, this very hour.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Hi Mom, this reminded me of something I heard a few weeks ago. When the evil one comes at night (prowling around)and he tries to accuse you of this and that and the other thing, don't argue with him.....he has good evidence. Just tell him, "it's irrevelant, I've been washed clean by the blood of the Lamb". Thank You Jesus!
Jeri